||How to Get More Inner Healing for You or Others|
Make a list of the 3-7 key hurts, trauma, and rejection in your life and focus on getting these areas healed and free of emotional pain. To help accomplish this, follow these instructions:
1. Shout in tongues for one or two minutes! This will help you to open up to the Holy Spirit, so Holy Laughter or crying (self-travail) will begin. You can do this while driving.
2. Ask the Holy Spirit to help you to travail or laugh deeply for your specific hurts. Name the hurt to God. Keep a pillow handy to cover up your loud travail! Allow yourself to even scream in emotional pain or anger. Deep inner healing will take place. Do it now!
3. If needed, "Prime the Pump" with "Hee, Hee, Ha, Ha, Ho, Ho." These words are heavily anointed by the Lord, and are Holy words! Per above, The laughter will often free us to be able to cry (self-travail) or even to scream! He wants hunger and childlike humility from us. Cooperate with the Lord. With your eyes closed, try out a few "hee, hee's, ha, ha's, and ho, ho's!" Your life might be changed! Do it now!
4. Forgive others as a lifestyle, as a way of life.
5. Put God first in your life. Pray and sing in tongues every day.
Walking Daily in Victory
1. *** We must begin each day by confessing all known sins, including lukewarmness, sexual sins in thoughts, words, or action, the sin of negative meditation or critical conversation—spoken OR LISTENED TO! Say, “I refuse to speak or think this way! I refuse to “mumble or complain.” Repent also of self-rejection or self-hatred. Receive God’s forgiveness, love, and acceptance. He loves you greatly.
2. Pray or sing three minutes daily in tongues and some of it loudly. Gradually increase it to 30 minutes. Begin and end your day with 20 minutes or more with the Lord. Let 5 minutes of that be in tongues.
3. Feed much on the Word, renewing your mind from being negative to being positive. Make "faith confessions." No more "I can'ts" or "I don't have time." Instead, "I can do all things through Christ . . . and I am more than a conqueror through Christ Jesus." YES, YOU ARE MORE THAN A CONQUEROR! Listen to tapes or CD’s on faith.
4. Develop a life of praise, worship, and an attitude of thanksgiving. Bless others. No criticizing. Forgive quickly.
5. Forgive and pray a blessing on those who have rejected, hurt or disappointed you, or those you would prefer to criticize. This will bless you and them. IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE!
To purchase our materials, or give to our ministry, you may write us, call us or go to our website and use your credit card.